So I have finally updated details of our fun filled summer. I am still working on mastering my blogging skills. I have added several post for the month of August. Hopefully that will get you all up to speed on what's been happening with us.
In July we did some camping. We went near Mt. Timp on Pioneer’s Day Weekend. Jade enjoyed watching the fire. She was a real trooper and handled the camping experience just like we had hoped! Junior enjoyed running free. Camping made Junior and I both miss the summers working up at Camp Firewalker.
Prior to Jade’s birth human resource had told me that Jade’s delivery would be covered by the insurance. Somewhere in the month of July I was trying to work out all the details of the insurance since I decided not to return to work. However this time I was getting a different story from H.R. The situation was not looking good, and Gary and I were considering having me go back to work. I was torn into pieces. I just wanted to stay home and be a mom. To make a long story short, the Lord does hear and answer prayers. He provided a way. It's a nice feeling to not worry about getting ready to go back to school/work. I love being at home with Jade.
Times like these we are grateful for Gary’s job. Recently he had to assist his company in layoff 30% of employees. Many were friends of ours and members of our church congregation. Gary wants to continue to develop his skills so he can continue to be a valuable asset to his company so he is going back to school in Computer Science. He started today. He hopes to get all his schooling done in a year or so.
This the first time we we able to take pictures of Jade with her smile at about 2 1/2 months.Jade is trying to babble more now, but it comes in little spurts. She’s still the cutest thing ever, and has a smile that just makes everyday a gift! Me, I’m just grateful to be her Mother and have a husband who is the man of my dreams!
We are amazed at how fast Jade has grown. We put Jade and Junior side by side so you could see how much she has grown.




Aw, she's such a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures from Hawaii!
Thanks for sharing. great pics and your daughter is adorable.
ReplyDelete