
Getting bigger everyday. The 24 morning sickness has passed and I am thankful can eat! Things are going well. Gary seems to have a comment of the week about me. Last week it was concerning my prego pants. "They make you look like a nerd 'cause you have to pull them up so high." Well at least I don't tuck in my shirt.
You're so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Gary will never be able to understand what we women go through to have babies! Nerdiness and all!! LOL Looking great!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Wear those prego pants with pride. It's the only time in life when we can feel proud about having a big belly
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I'm so excited to see you at this point in life. Enjoy being pregnant in those awesome preggo pants!
ReplyDeleteYou look GREAT! I'm so excited for you guys. Thanks for sharing with us all.
ReplyDelete