We're in the third trimester. We have about 9 weeks till delivery. We just started our Lamaze class. We have also been reading up on a few baby books. We will attempt to try the "Baby Wise" philosophy. We have been getting lots of tips here and there. We tested the swaddling technique a friend taught us and tried it out on Junior. It held him in pretty well, but he didn't like it to well.We have a crib, bassinet, stroller, car seat, baby bath, changing table, and some other items here and there. However the sex of the baby is still unknown. We will post the news on our blog April first. So far we have had about 5 people tell us they think it's a boy. Other than that...everone else has seems to think it's a girl.
We are so excited for you guys! Rock on!
ReplyDeleteFUN!!! I'm excited for you guys! Juniors cute!
ReplyDeleteSome say boy....some say girl.
ReplyDeleteOne of each solves the mystery.
I've seen the pic, but cannot tell.
Watch and wait, but pink and blue are still OK.
Love, DAD
I absolutely love that you used Junior to "practice." It is such an "Emm" thing to do. I am oh so excited for you both. Oh and to throw my guess in there, I am going with a little girl.
ReplyDeleteI so love hearing from all of you! Thank you for taking just a little time to jot down a comment! Since this whole blogging thing is new to me, I just figured out how to leave a comment myself. Now if I could just figure out how to follow everyone else.
ReplyDeletewow! that was a great thing to do! I don't know many people that would have thought of using their dog for practice on swaddling a baby!!! clever! :D
ReplyDelete