Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gender of the Baby

On April first Gary and I opened the package from my parents to find out the gender of the baby. We got a pink blanket, pink PJ outfit, and a white dress with lots of pink and white bows. We are thrilled about having a girl. However I am struggling with the idea of pink already. I think my mom is trying to prepare me for more pink things yet to come. For those of you who know me really well know that I don't own any pink clothing, and find this funny. Gary and I are both more partial to orange, yellow, red, purple, and green.

We have had several family members inquire about the baby name. We do not plan to announce the name until the baby is born. Take comfort in knowing that Tabatha, Seraphina, Sophia, or Helena are not on our list.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys. We aren't announcing our name until the birth either. Hope your last few months are too terrible. Mine have just brought on a level of uncomfort, but nothing too bad! And we're starting a countdown soon. Can't wait! Can't wait! By the way.... we are having the baby blessed in SLC in July (or at least that is the plan). Hopefully you guys can come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aches and pains are coming for me too. As long as I keep busy and don't sit to long I'm ok. Would so love to see you when you come out in July if things go as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! We love girls! You can dress them in all colors! Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I wasn't big on pink until I had my first girl and now I love pink. Girls are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Now I get to go look for pretty dresses in bright colors for your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i knew it was a girl! maybe if you start wearing pink, you'll like it more? haha.

    congrats! i'm so excited for her to come!!!

    ReplyDelete