So I just visited the Doctor today to find out I'm dilated to a 2 already. I am currently 35 weeks along. The Doctor seems to think that I'll have the baby some time the 3rd or 4th week in May. My scheduled due date is the 3rd of June. So anytime now.
Things are going well for us. We plan to take one last weekend getaway this weekend before our lives change forever with the exciting new addition we have coming our way. After that we'll be moving into a house to help take care of while the owner is gone on a mission for 18 months to the Philippines.
We have had several of you ask what we need. We are just happy to receive anything. Along the clothes, blankets, and other supplies; we would love to start a little library of children’s books. We are registered at Target, but felt lacking in our skills to choose the things we needed. We know there are many of you out there that have your favorites for baby necessities.
Yay! That's great news! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHey guys,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say YEAH!!! I am so excited for you two and the new addition you will be bringing into the world. Hope all is well. Love and miss you both.
Sisalee
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and was dilated to a 2 also! Looks like our little babies might be coming down together! Miss you and love you. We'll be in SLC for the baby's blessing over the 4th of July weekend. If you guys are around we would love to see you.
ReplyDelete