
We let Junior and Jade have thier first visit the next morning after we came home from the hospital.
Jade has definitely given us some little stinker moments this week. One night while playing with her she had a poop blow out that exploded into Gary’s hand. He was so disgusted as he looked at his hand. When this happened Jade stopped moving and stuck her feet straight up as if she was saying, “I’m not moving til this mess is taken care of.” I wish I could have had a picture of that moment. We had a good laugh through it!
We did however catch on video my torpedo poop with Jade. I had no idea poop could have this kind of fire power so fast!
We are both amazed and in awe of what we have been able to do together. Jade has given us a greater sense of joy and gratitude. Every so often I just look at Jade and just cry because I feel so grateful. We couldn’t be happier!
Don't forget to look at the other posting on May 23rd that has more info about the day Jade was born.
Abbie loves the video of Gary playing the piano for Jade. We had to watch it 3 times!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful baby!
Big congrats to you both. Nothing is sweeter then a baby! Enjoy being a mommy, it goes so fast!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new little boy! You look great and he is adorable. Enjoy every little moment with him it all goes so fast.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Gary and Jade. So cute.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such awesome parents... I wish we could still be your neighbors... we miss you so much... I am sure Morrison would've had so much fun playing with Junior... That torpedo did not look like fun hahaha... Parenthood it's so fun!! way to go with the cloth diapers guys How is it going??? are u liking them so far??? we had to stop do to the laundry here in the apts... they were just getting to much detergent residue from previous people's laundry detergent. I sure miss them!!!
ReplyDelete