So I visited my doctor again for my weekly check up. Last week I was dialated to about a 2. On Thursday he told me I am now to a 4. She could be coming anytime within the next week or two. We're excited and also glad to have all the moving out of the way.
I am definitly feeling trunky. Within the past two days my legs have begun to swell up. They now look like two tree trunks. I try not to look at them, but there they are stumpin' away.
Last thing on the list before the baby comes is to have Gary take some pixs of me pregnant. Other than that...we feel as ready as we can be for the day when our little girl will join us.
Yay for stumpy pregnancy legs! I'm sure you are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! I am so excited for you two to have a little one!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm oh so excited for you. It's crazy, and completely fabulous, that yall will be parents in no time. I'm just so dang happy for yall!
ReplyDelete