![]() |
| Jade and Emmalee, Daria and Melissa, Dallin and Kyle |
A few months ago my sister, Melissa, told me that her family of 7 would be making a trip to Colorado. The last time I saw them they had 4 children with Dallin just being born in November of last year. Since that time they have adopted another baby, Daria. She was born just 2 days after Jade in May. It's been so much fun to be able to share what's been happening in our baby worlds. I never thought my second oldest sister and I would have babies just days apart.
![]() |
| Jade and Emmalee, Daria and Melissa, Dallin and Kyle |
We had a great time together. the Grandma and Grandpa Sparrow had so much fun always having a 3 babies to pass around. All 11 of us together under one roof. We came form October 12-19. Unfortunately Gary was not able to come because of school. He was nice enough to let me go anyway. Jade, Gary, and I are looking forward to coming back again for Christmas.
The Proud Grandparents
Jade was the star of the show everywhere we went.
(L to R) Emmalee, Jolina, Marilyn, Peggy, Kristin |









Hey Gary and Emmalee! We just received your Christmas card! What a beautiful family photo!!! Jade is beyond cute! Can't wait to meet her! Merry Christmas! You should come see us at http://beinglds.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete