It’s been way too long since I last wrote, but there is so
much to be grateful for. Pregnancy is
going along just dandy. Everyone tells
me I’m too small to be in my 3rd trimester. I have a little over 2 months left till the
baby will be born. Still handling this pregnancy
so much better than the first. I crave bread,
chocolate, and sweets! Still don’t know
what we’re having, but the baby is moving lots. Jade knows there is a baby in my tummy, but
she’s going to be in for a shock when it comes out.
Jade is doing well.
Her vocabulary is soaring in words and sign. When she wants to be held she says, “I want
to hold you!” She can sign her prayers. She is working hard on the potty training,
but the number 2 just seems a little harder for her.
![]() |
| Jade Potty Training with Cousin, Caleb |
Gary and I have been busy working on some other repairs with
the house. We installed new gutters, had
the crumbling foundation resurfaced, repaired the sprinkler system, replaced
our washer and dryer, and remolded the downstairs bathroom. Other
than a few minor touch ups here and there, we are done with the major projects
for this house. These are all things we
wanted to get done before the baby arrived.
One other little surprise was our decision to get another
dog. His name is Duke. He’s a mixture of everything, but a small
breed. Duke and Ginger are the best play
mates ever. Ginger has all the smarts,
and Duke has all the brawn. They are
about the same age. Just a few weeks
apart.
We are lovin’ summer time.
We will be going to Yosemite National Park in June. We are hoping by some miracle my doctor will
allow me to go to the Christensen Family Reunion in July. If not, I’ll be going to Colorado in
September. Life is good here, and we
welcome visitors to come stay with us as long as you’re ok with dogs and a
toddler schedule. J
![]() |
| Our visit to the Utah Copper Mine |
![]() |
| Jade at Daddy's Work |








Jade is getting so big and beautiful! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteShelly Edwards