Tuesday, November 8, 2011

May 2011 FL Vacation

I feel like life is passing away like a dream, but then I remember it’s not a dream. I really have a house, a husband, and I’m a mom.  I love where I’m at.  So I guess there is no great way to back track and get you all up to day on what’s happened since we got a house. I think I might do several postings with updates on our pioneer trek, Jade, and the house.   












 









Back in May we went on a trip to Florida with my parents, my brother and his wife, and my sister.  This was definitely lucked out with some low cost incentives.  Got a great deal on the living arrangements, airline tickets were free (thanks to Southwest), and we got a car included in our package!  We went to Disney World, Universal Studios, the beach, and an air boat ride. 















Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Emmalee,
    I love your pictures. Your Jade is gorgeous! It looks like a fun vacation! We still need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely needed. We just need to pick a day and make it happen!

    ReplyDelete